Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

My individual Description

My name's  Sake and  I live in Panmure,Auckland and my school is T.P.S. the hair on my head is a huge jungle with hair twisting and turning and my teeth are sharp and dangerous caves. My ears are big as elephants so I can hear like a canine. I love my sports and always dreamed to be a pilot gliding swiftly in the sky, I also would love to be any kind rugby player. The most important things to me are god, family, friends, sports and school.

My youngest brother is a little tricky monkey that always gets in trouble,my older brother is a sloth that simply does nothing. Me  and my other brother are always fighting over everything, My mum is a nice lady that always looks after us and usually does work for her children at school,my dad cares a lot about me and my brothers.

Where I live it is usually quiet and peaceful, but we started 2013 with a lot of deaths, but when we got into the year it has got a lot more better. All the people in Panmure are kind and friendly so you know you are safe when you are in the streets and playing at the park, and all the neighbours are friendly, including my neighbors  We always play outside together  and have sleepovers.

Although we are peace full and all that, nearly everyone does sports, Even me and I love rugby the most so in my school we play rugby every single day, but when there is a tournament going on we stop rugby and try out for that sport.

At our school I would love to do more stuff and trips and I would like to do great in school  ,My one fear in school is the end of the year because this is my first school and everyone here is like my family because we look out for each other and most of the year 8s have been here ever since year 1 including me so I will be very sad going away from my friends and teachers at T.P.S but I will never forget this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment