Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Discovering how to get better at reading by reading comics

This is a website that my mum is doing with her class, it is about making and reading comics your self and how you get better at reading from it. This site lets you chose for your comic backgrounds, different characters, cool objects like missiles and  aliens technology and speech bubbles.
I made my own to see what it was about and I really enjoyed it and I don't really like comics. I made it in less then 20 minutes and I recommend it to teachers because kids would love it. You can find this at create your own comic/marvel.com.


1 comment:

Huyen said...


Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

free online juegos games
school friv
jogos para crianças

Post a Comment