Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Why we should have free time.


Why we  should have free time
Do you want a class that play games in class because they have no free time? that's why I think we should....
 
I think we should because basically kids love to finish their work fast and up to a high standard and even try to beat their friends if they know they have free time after. 
 
Kids doing work quietly and blogging at the same time and if this happens your class would have finished all their work and you won't ever need to walk around checking to see if we are doing the right thing, doesn’t that sound lovely?. 
 
Finally if we have more free time kids would never stop till they have done everything they have to. I know that any teacher wound what a lovely, quiet and hard working class room but I wonder if you do too?

1 comment:

Huyen said...


Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

free online juegos games
school friv
jogos para crianças

Post a Comment