Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Fact or Opinion

Candy

Fact: Candy is nice but if you have a lot of it your teeth look bad.
Opinion:I think that candy is pretty good but as I get older I don’t really eat it that much.

tree

Fact:Trees have roots that grow under.
Opinion:I think that trees look cool.

Monkey

Fact:There are more than 10 types of monkeys around the world.
Opinion:I think monkeys are very good climbers.

Carrots

Facts:Carrots are very healthy vegetables.
Opinion:I think that carrots are nice when raw but not when It’s cooked.

Australia

Fact: Australia is a Country next to NZ.
Opinion:I think that Australia is very good at rugby league.

Bird

Fact:Birds can fly very high.
Opinion:I think birds are very smart animals

Pizza

Fact:Pizza take a lot of ingredients.
Opinion:I really love pizza.

Piano

Fact:Piano is a instrument that has keys only coloured black and white.
Opinion:I don’t really like pianos but they do sound cool.

Banana

Fact:Bananas have yellow skins.
Opinion:I like bananas but not when they are green.



My own Facts or Opinion....

Computers

Facts:Computers can  teach you a lot if you use it properly.
Opinion:I think that computers are cool.

Sports

Fact: Most sports help you get fit and strong
Opinion:I really love sports and getting fit.

Planes

Facts:Planes is a transport vehicle that flies people to other countries.
Opinion:I like planes because they look good and I like flying.

School

Fact:School is where kids go and learn new things
Opinion:I think that school is cool.

Kids

Fact:Kids need food and water to live

Opinion:I think that kids have choices and whatever they pick is what they are going to be when they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment