Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Positives,minus,interesting.

This term had a lot of surprises but for me these are my down sides, up sides and things I just sit down and think were very interesting.

The positive moments:

There were many positives of this term but my top 3 are
3.The third best part to me about this term is being in the drum group
2. Getting to take net books home.
1.The best thing about this term is that I got to hang out with friends and make sure that we have the best time at school every day.

The minus:
3.That we had to do presentation speaking by ourselves when our partners weren't at school.
2.We didn't have P.E that many times this term.
1.Our sports tournaments were always cancelled.

The Interesting moments:
3.We learnt about good ways of recycling.
2.Had to make costumes for our buddy class.

1.Learnt how much rubbish NZ makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment